LINK AMERICAS™ Foundation's highest honor is awarded to four individuals or organizations whose outstanding leadership and personal dedication advances
"Technology Serving Humanity" in the areas of:
The LINK AMERICAS™
Foundation (LAF) is pleased to announce the
call for nominations for the LINK Awards 2015.
This year's Awards recognize visionary change agents who are advancing digital literacy in areas of
Life, Information, Network, Knowledge (LINK).
Recipients will be selected on contributions to advancing digital literacy by:
Impact on policies (local, national, global) that advance digital literacy.
Sustainability and scalability of initiative.
Collaboration resulting in models that are replicable or adaptable globally.
- - There is no fee to submit a nomination.
- - LINK AMERICAS Foundation will select an Awards Committee to review and recommend recipients.
- - Final selections will be made by the Board of Directors of the Foundation.
- - Nominations of individuals, organizations, government entities or private sector initiatives are accepted.
- - The nominee should have demonstrated extraordinary achievement and commitment to promoting and practicing digital literacy in one of the LINK Award areas.
- - Recipients will be publicized on the LINK AMERICAS Foundation web site and recognized at an awards ceremony determined by the Foundation.
- - Submissions become the sole property of the LINK AMERICAS Foundation.
- - Recipients are announced and recognized by LINK AMERICAS Foundation.
- - Individuals or
organizations may submit ONE nominate in
All submissions are the property of LAF.
Submissions must be received by September 15, 2015.
Submissions will not be returned to persons or organization submitting the nomination.